пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

feminist theory website




Tod and I have been addicted to Civ Rev lately. The current patch for the Xbox 360 version resolved the frustrating software bugs that led me to recommend people wait before buying it. I havenapos;t tried playing online since the patch came out, so I donapos;t know whether the online/multiplayer bugs have been fixed.

Like the other versions of Civilization, this one has several difficulty levels: Chieftain, Warlord, King, Emperor, and Deity. I won my first Emperor-level game last night, so Iapos;m ready to try Deity next. Iapos;ve enjoyed planning my games to pick off as many Xbox Live "achievements" as possible.

The first downloadable upgrade packs were released last week. We downloaded them and have been trying the new maps. I enjoyed Donut World. Tod is playing Maze World.

Weapos;re even thinking about buying a second Xbox 360 console for the house this Christmas so Tod and I can play each other :-)
feminist theory website, feminist therapy, feminist therapy code of ethics, feminist therapy history.



Комментариев нет: